- AB540 Information
- AggieCard-Student; New/Lost/Stolen
- Cancelling Graduation
- Citizenship/Immigration/Visa Changes
- Classification to Resident Status
- Confidentiality Update; Directory Confidentiality/Restrict All-All Records Confidential
- Course Schedule Adjustments/Undergraduate Course Changes
- Credit by Examination
- Declaration of A.B. or B.S. Degree Type | Webform Available
- Declaring a Minor
- Drop for Non-Payment
- Education Abroad Program
- Education Verifications; Enrollment, GPA, Degree Verifications
- Employee-Student Discount; Career Employee
- Employee Reduced Fee for Summer Session; Career Employee
- Ethnicity Change
- Gender Change
- General Appeal | Webform Available
- Grade Changes
- Graduation Application; Apply to Graduate | Webform Available
- Incomplete Grade Removal
- Independent Study Abroad Program
- Intersegmental Cross Enrollment Form; UC, CSU, California Community College
- Major Changes/Degree Objective Changes
- Name Changes | Webform Available
- NG Grade Removal
- Notary Services
- Part-Time Status | Webform Available
- Pass/No Pass Credit
- Planned Educational Leave Program (PELP) | Webform Available
- Quarter Abroad Program
- Readmission to the University | Webform Available
- Record Correction
- Registration Holds
- Repeated Courses
- Request for a Miscellaneous Refund
- Retroactive Changes
- Retroactive Withdrawal
- Simultaneous Enrollment between UC Davis & Other UCs
- Social Security Number (SSN) Changes | Webform Available
- Statement of Legal Residence
- Student Disability Minimum Progress Waiver
- Undergraduate Course Change
- Wait Lists
Services & Forms
The Office of the University Registrar is currently conducting business virtually & by phone.
Please contact us at Contact an Expert or 530-752-3639, M-F, 10 a.m.-2 p.m (PT).
Please allow for extended response times.
For UC Davis Transcripts, please order your official electronic transcript through Credentials Solutions, Inc.
Thank you for visiting the Office of the University Registrar and for your ongoing patience & understanding during this unprecedented time!
For more information regarding campus operations, see the UC Davis home page.
A “wet” or ink signature is required on most forms; an electronic signature will not be accepted because it cannot be authenticated by the university.