While the Office of the University Registrar cannot provide academic advising, these tools can help you keep on track toward fulfilling your degree requirements.
- The General Catalog contains the overview of campus services, and all the degrees and courses offered.
- The Bachelor’s Degree Requirements are found in the General Catalog.
- The General Education (GE) Requirements page provides useful information for degree planning.
- The Academic Advising page provides links to the various advising options available to students.
- The My Degree page provides information and tutorials on the My Degree program.