This section is a reference for faculty and staff members and contains department responsibilities and the corresponding staff members to contact in the Office of the University Registrar.
For general contact information and student inquiries, see Contact Us.
- University Registrar
- Enrollment, Records & Graduation. Serving the entire campus with transcripts, diplomas, AggieCards, special program registration, enrollment related issues, grades and student records management.
- Compliance. Compliance related issues including grade change committee, athletic certification, residence for tuition purposes, FERPA, and data reporting.
- Integrated Curriculum Management System (ICMS). ICMS Curriculum course approval, General Catalog, and OUR website administration.
- Transfer Credit & Degree Audit. Degree audit, transfer equivalency, special projects, data analysis, and policy analysis.
- Scheduling. All things course and room scheduling related, including summer and examination scheduling.
- Fax. 530-752-0329