Return to UC Davis

Campus Operations are Suspended

For more information & updates, see the UC Davis home page. Contact OUR at Contact an Expert.

Thank you for visiting the OUR and for your ongoing patience and understanding during this unprecedented time!

Due to COVID-19, the OUR will continue to conduct business virtually. Our physical office space will remain closed until further notice.

For general information, please visit the applicable links on OUR's website. Many of our transactions can be completed online! You may also reach us through Contact an Expert. Due to the high volume of contacts, please allow three-four business days for a response.

For UC Davis Transcripts, please order your official electronic transcript through Credentials Solutions, Inc.

  • For any term a student does not register and is not an approved leave of absence, the student is considered non-continuing and must apply for Readmission to return to registered status.
  • Undergraduate students that have not been degree awarded may apply for Readmission through the Office of the University Registrar.
  • Undergraduate students that have received a baccalaureate degree may apply to return as a Second Baccalaureate through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
  • Students in graduate programs or professional schools apply for readmission through the Graduate Studies or a Professional School.