Official Academic Transcript

Official transcripts display information regarding your name, student identification number, courses and quarters enrolled, grades, unit information, grade point average, transfer work, academic actions such as course repeat notations, withdrawals, and degree(s) awarded including date awarded and major(s) and/or minors(s). Official transcripts also include honors and award notations such as dean’s list notations, department citations, and internship notations. Official academic transcripts are printed on security paper containing the Office of University Registrar’s signature and the University seal.

Official transcripts are available for most students as a part of the Document Fee.

Order an Official Academic Transcript

Online Ordering Services

Electronic transcripts, printed hard copy transcripts, and FedEx delivery service are all available online through Parchment.

If you can CAS authenticate, you can avoid completing the Signature Authorization form:

  1. Open the Academics tab in myucdavis.
  2. Select Order an Official Transcript to place your order.

If you are not able to CAS authenticate (Alumni):

  1. Use Parchment to place your order.

Contact us if you you are having trouble finding your Student Identification Number prior to placing your order. 

When placing an order online, we recommend using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari web browsers.

FedEx delivery is only available when placing an online order. FedEx orders will only be processed once a week. For immediate delivery, official electronic transcripts are sent out the same day. Credit or debit cards are accepted for payment.

Applying to a UC Davis Graduate program through the Office of Graduate Studies? Current and former UC Davis students request your transcript through Parchment and have a printed transcript mailed using USPS First Class Mail.


Documents are sometimes required by other institutions (e.g., AMCAS, PharmCAS, NursingCAS, etc.) to be sent as an attachment with your official transcript. Please indicate if you need an attachment included with your official transcript. Attachments must be submitted at the time of the request.

UC Davis Continuing & Professional Education Transcripts

If you are seeking transcripts for classes offered through Continuing & Professional Education (formerly University Extension), including Open Campus but not Summer Sessions, visit UC Continuing & Professional Education.

Other Information Provided on an Official Transcript

Official Transcripts Display:

  • A student’s current academic standing.
  • Administratively withdrawn terms due to disqualification.
  • Applicable minimum progress information only in cases where a student has been disqualified (see Senate Regulation A552).
  • Credit By Examination results listed in the term during which the exam was taken.
  • Part-Time terms.
  • Planned Education Leave Program (PELP) terms.
  • Simultaneous enrollment at other UC campuses.
  • UC Education Abroad Program courses.
  • Withdrawn terms on or after the first day of instruction.

Official Transcripts Do Not Display:

  • Administratively dropped courses.
  • Administratively withdrawn terms.
  • Individually dropped courses.
  • Non-unit bearing exam results.
  • Notations of Grade changes, Incomplete grade changes, Y grade changes, and NG grade removals.
  • Terms canceled prior to the first day of instruction.
  • Terms dropped due to non-payment of fees.
  • Workload courses.

Retroactive Actions on the Official Transcript

  • Retroactively withdrawn terms display only the term/year on the official transcript. The notation does not indicate that the withdrawal was retroactive, but instead simply states, “Withdrawn From University.”
  • Retroactively dropped courses do not appear on the official transcript.