Announcements and Deadlines
- Fall 2014 Diplomas are available for students who did not request mailing. Come to 12 Mrak Hall to pick up your diploma. Congratulations graduates!
- 2014 Summer Sessions Registration begins on Apr 28. Logon to Schedule Builder for your pass appointments.
- Spring Quarter 2015 Last day to opt using P/NP grading and change variable units: May 1.
- Fall Quarter 2014 Pass Appointments on MyUCDavis and classes available using Schedule Builder on May 5.
- Office Closure: from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (PST) on May 7 for TGFS.
- Office Closure: May 25 for Memorial Day Holiday.
- UC Davis 2014-2016 General Catalog is available on the Internet. Don't forget to check the General Catalog Supplement for changes after publication.
Transcripts and Education Verifications
Find out more about the official academic records that you might need to request from our office. Transcripts are a record of the courses you have taken and grades received. Education verifications provide less information than a transcript and can be used to document information like proof of enrollment, grade point average or degree requirements, which may be required for scholarships, housing or automobile insurance purposes.
To graduate from UC Davis, all students must file to graduate with the Office of the University Registrar. Students also have the option to participate in their school or college's commencement ceremony, but will not receive a diploma or degree until they file to graduate.
Class Search Tool
Use the Class Search Tool to find classes and course reference numbers (CRN) for registration. You can filter searches for open courses, general education courses and classes by days of the week. The tool also provides course descriptions and prerequisites.
Federal and state laws, as well as university regulations, are in place to protect a student's right to privacy and provide safeguards for the confidentiality of student records. Learn more about privacy and the options students have.