Your AggieCard is your official UC Davis identification; giving you access to the many available products, services, resources, and benefits available to you as a UC Davis Student.
How To Get Your AggieCard
New Undergraduate Transfer & Freshmen students: The AggieCard Photo Upload Tool is open for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Campus Employee AggieCards
For information about faculty, staff, visiting scholar and retiree AggieCard benefits, see the Employee AggieCard webpage.
Privileges, Services & Discounts
- UC Davis Libraries. Your AggieCard is also your library card. Use your AggieCard at any one of the UC Davis libraries to check out books and materials. New students with their first undergraduate or graduate AggieCard can activate their card for library privileges online. If you have gotten a replacement AggieCard, you can only use the library circulation desk to activate the card.
- Student Health & Counseling Services. Charges for your visits, prescriptions, and over-the-counter products are billed directly to your student account using your AggieCard.
- UC Davis Bookstores. Use your AggieCard to buy books, computers, and accessories, UC Davis clothing and gifts, Clinique products, electronics and more. Bookstore charges are billed directly to your student account using your AggieCard.
- Access to Intercollegiate Athletic Events. Students get free admission to all Intercollegiate Athletic Events by showing their AggieCard.
- University Dining Services. Your AggieCard can be used for the campus meal plan available to both on- and off-campus residents. Go to the Segundo Dining Commons Office to activate your meal plan on your new AggieCard and use it at Segundo, Tercero, or Cuarto Dining Commons.
- Activities & Recreation Center (ARC). Use your AggieCard for free access to the ARC and easy check-in to affordable group exercise classes.
- Student Housing. Use your AggieCard to access your room and residence hall. See the area service to activate dormitory access on your new or replaced Aggie Card.
- Unitrans Bus Fares. Undergraduate students get free bus rides on all Unitrans buses by showing their AggieCard; see the Unitrans website for schedules and routes.
- Aggie Cash. Your AggieCard can be loaded with money and used to buy food at your favorite on- and off-campus restaurants. When used on-campus, you automatically save 10%. Learn more at the Aggie Cash page, and even without Aggie Cash, show your AggieCard and ask if they give a student discount.
- Safe Rides Security Service. Provided by the Aggie Host Security Division of the UC Davis Police Department; this service is available to any student, faculty, or staff who prefers an alternative to walking alone or in a small group at night, 5:00 p.m.-6:00 a.m. (PT), seven days a week. Those using the service are given a ride from anywhere on campus, anywhere else on campus or in the city of Davis. Rides to off-campus locations are only available after 10:00 p.m. For a Safe Ride, call 530-754-COPS (2677) or download the TapRide app.