Your AggieCard is your official UC Davis identification; giving you access to the many available products, services, resources, and benefits available to you as a UC Davis Student.
How To Get Your AggieCard
Current students: Complete the AggieCard Request form and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with AggieCard Request as the subject line. If you do not have a photo on file or if you would like to update your photo, attach a photo that meets all of the AggieCard Photo Requirements to the email. Your AggieCard will be mailed to the address provided on the form. A $15 fee will be charged to your student account for all replacement cards.
New Undergraduate Transfer & Freshmen students: Review the AggieCard Photo Requirements and then upload your AggieCard Photo. If you have a permanent address within the US, your AggieCard will be mailed to the address provided by your UC application. Please visit SISWEB to confirm that the permanent/mailing address on file is correct.
New International students: Your card will not be mailed unless you have a domestic address on file. If your photo has been approved and you are staying on-campus, your AggieCard will be distributed by Student Housing. If you have recently moved to the US, please send a completed AggieCard Request Form to email@example.com.
New Graduate Students: Review the AggieCard Photo Requirements and then upload your AggieCard Photo using the AggieCard Photo Upload Tool. If you attended UC Davis as an undergraduate student and cannot upload your photo, follow the directions for ordering a replacement AggieCard. The graduate card will be considered your first AggieCard; please mark the card as your first AggieCard on the request form. If you would like your card mailed to you, please send a completed AggieCard Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Employee AggieCards
For information about faculty, staff, visiting scholar and retiree AggieCard benefits, see the Employee AggieCard webpage.
Privileges, Services & Discounts
- UC Davis Libraries. Your AggieCard is also your library card. Use your AggieCard at any one of the UC Davis libraries to check out books and materials. New students with their first undergraduate or graduate AggieCard can activate their card for library privileges online. If you have gotten a replacement AggieCard, you can only use the library circulation desk to activate the card.
- Student Health & Counseling Services. Charges for your visits, prescriptions, and over-the-counter products are billed directly to your student account using your AggieCard.
- UC Davis Bookstores. Use your AggieCard to buy books, computers, and accessories, UC Davis clothing and gifts, Clinique products, electronics and more. Bookstore charges are billed directly to your student account using your AggieCard.
- Access to Intercollegiate Athletic Events. Students get free admission to all Intercollegiate Athletic Events by showing their AggieCard.
- University Dining Services. Your AggieCard can be used for the campus meal plan available to both on- and off-campus residents. Go to the Segundo Dining Commons Office to activate your meal plan on your new AggieCard and use it at Segundo, Tercero, or Cuarto Dining Commons.
- Activities & Recreation Center (ARC). Use your AggieCard for free access to the ARC and easy check-in to affordable group exercise classes.
- Student Housing. Use your AggieCard to access your room and residence hall. See the area service to activate dormitory access on your new or replaced Aggie Card.
- Unitrans Bus Fares. Undergraduate students get free bus rides on all Unitrans buses by showing their AggieCard; see the Unitrans website for schedules and routes.
- Aggie Cash. Your AggieCard can be loaded with money and used to buy food at your favorite on- and off-campus restaurants. When used on-campus, you automatically save 10%. Learn more at the Aggie Cash page, and even without Aggie Cash, show your AggieCard and ask if they give a student discount.
- Safe Rides Security Service. Provided by the Aggie Host Security Division of the UC Davis Police Department; this service is available to any student, faculty, or staff who prefers an alternative to walking alone or in a small group at night, 5:00 p.m.-6:00 a.m. (PT), seven days a week. Those using the service are given a ride from anywhere on campus, anywhere else on campus or in the city of Davis. Rides to off-campus locations are only available after 10:00 p.m. For a Safe Ride, call 530-754-COPS (2677) or download the TapRide app.