- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and UC policy restrict the disclosure of information from student records. Learn more about how student privacy relates to staff and faculty.
Course Approval & Scheduling
- Integrated Curriculum Management System (ICMS). ICMS is the course approval system used by UC Davis faculty and staff to submit new, update, or discontinue course requests for approval. Courses are published in the General Catalog. If you are a current ICMS user, you can launch ICMS directly.
- Scheduling Guide. This online scheduling guide serves as reference material for departmental staff with scheduling responsibilities. The guide contains scheduling functions and procedures.
- Classroom Guide. This guide lists the 131 campus general assignment classrooms and provides useful and current information to assist faculty in meeting their instructional goals.
- Banner Transcript Subject & Department Codes. The subject and department codes table has a list of codes.
- Internal Transcript Guide. This guide helps advisors interpret the myriad of comments and notations that appear on the UC Davis internal transcript; only available to staff and faculty via Kerberos authentication.
- General Education Tools. Primarily for advisors to check past terms for GE setup.
- Retroactive Actions
- Grade Changes
- Academic Senate
- Banner Code Lookup
- Calendars: Campus & Academic
- Class Rosters Tool (Old Class Rosters tool is currently broken; repairs are underway.)
- Course Flyer System (select Secure Login)
- E-Grading & Grade Submission
- Final Examinations Schedule
- My Degree
- UC Record Retention Guidelines