Record Correction/Filing a Complaint

The Office of the University Registrar is conducting business by phone & virtually.

Call 530-752-3639, M-F, 10 a.m.-2 p.m (PT)  Order official electronic UC Davis Transcripts  Need help? Contact an Expert 

Please allow for extended response times.
Thank you for visiting the Office of the University Registrar and for your ongoing patience & understanding during this unprecedented time!

Students have the right to request a record correction be made if they believe information contained in their student record is inaccurate, misleading, or in violation of their right of privacy. Students also have the right to include a statement in their record.

If the request for a record correction is granted, the record shall be corrected within a reasonable period of time. If the request is denied, students may request a review through Student Support and Judicial Affairs.

Complaints regarding alleged violations of the rights accorded students by FERPA may be filed with the:

Family Policy Compliance Office
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20202

Or see Section 99.63 in the FERPA regulations.