Find older newsletters in the Archive.
Released September 16, 2022
- 10th Day of Instruction – October 4th
- Last day to petition for Part Time status
- Last day to petition for the Employee-Student Reduced Fee
- Last day to file for PELP
- Last day to make payment to meet the late fee payment deadline
- Last day to drop designated 10-day drop courses
- 20th Day of Instruction – October 18th
- Last day to drop designated 20-day drop courses
- 25th Day of Instruction – October 25th
- Last day to opt for P/NP or S/U grading
- Last day to change units of a variable unit course
- Graduate Student Final Fee Payment Deadline – November 10th
- Last Day of Instruction – December 2nd
- Last day to use PTA's
- Last day to use PTD's
- Last day to submit a Cancellation/Withdrawal Form
- Grade Submissions Due – December 14th
Deadlines for Department Schedulers
Scheduling Production Timeline
The Scheduling team is excited to announce that our Scheduling Resource page is now available for all department schedulers to access and review. These resources can be very helpful when working in the Banner system and planning for term schedules in ZSADEPT.
- September 21, 2022 – Instruction begins
- December 2, 2022 – Last day to add instructor of record in Banner
- October 28, 2022 – Request to remove pre-requisite/consent of instructor deadline (Friday before registration opens)
- October 28, 2022 – Request early drop deadline (Friday before registration opens)
- October 31, 2022 – Pass 1 registration begins
- November 14-25, 2022 – Pass 2 registration begins
- January 9, 2023 – Instruction begins
- November 1, 2022 – Schedule Builder/Class Search Tool published
- January 24, 2022 - Final exam schedule published
- February 3, 2023 – Request to remove pre-requisite/consent of instructor check deadline (Friday before registration begins)
- February 3, 2023 – Request for early drop deadline (Friday before registration begins)
- February 6-17, 2023 – Pass 1 registration begins
- February 27 – March 10, 2023 – Pass 2 registration begins
- June 8, 2023 – Last day to add instructor of record in Banner
Summer Sessions 1, 2 and Special Session 2023
- September 6 – October 28, 2022 – Maintenance 1 opens in Banner
- November 7 – 11, 2022 – Maintenance 2 opens in Banner
- Ashia Bagrahiay -- TES with Special Programs as of July 7th. Ashia worked for TES in Student Health since 2020 as a Community Health Outreach Professional.
- Jimena Castaneda -- Student Services Representative with Student Services as of July 11th. Jimena worked at Ukiah Unified School District as a Bilingual Community Liaison.
- Dianna Sanchez -- Curriculum Analyst with Intergraded Curriculum Management System & Communications as of July 25th. Dianna's prior role was Records and Special Programs Representative with Enrollment & Records and has been with OUR since March of 2020.
- Genesis Valdes -- TES with Student Services as of August 15th. Genesis joined OUR as a student assistant in June 2019 and graduated this spring from UCD.
- Eli Martin -- TES with Special Programs & Records as of September 12th. Eli joined OUR as a student assistant in March 2020 and graduated this spring from UCD.
- Karisa Asato -- Assistant Registrar for Degree Audit & Transfer Credit as of September 19th. Karisa worked in Graduate Studies as their Institutional Research Analyst.
This year, the AggieCard is redesigned to incorporate the new branding elements. For more information, see UC Davis Spirit Marks. New students for 2022-23 are receiving the new AggieCard. Students who lose an old card, receive a replacement with the new design.
Brian Hodge joins us on October 24th as the next University Registrar for UC Davis.
We want to recognize Jason Stewart for his leadership over the last several months as the interim registrar. Thank you, Jason, for all your help and support!