Find older newsletters in the Archive.
Released January 6, 2023
- 10th Day of Instruction – January 23rd
- Last day to petition for Part Time status
- Last day to petition for the Employee-Student Reduced Fee
- Last day to file for PELP
- Last day to make payment to meet the late fee payment deadline
- Last day to drop designated 10-day drop courses
- 20th Day of Instruction – February 6th
- Last day to drop designated 20-day drop courses
- 25th Day of Instruction – February 13th
- Last day to opt for P/NP or S/U grading
- Last day to change units of a variable unit course
- Graduate Student Final Fee Payment Deadline – March 2nd
- Last Day of Instruction – March 17th
- Last day to use PTA's
- Last day to use PTD's
- Last day to submit a Cancellation/Withdrawal Form
- Grade Submissions Due – March 29th
Deadlines for Department Schedulers
- Scheduling quarterly meeting – January 27th at 10:00 am.
- New department scheduler meeting – January 18th.
- January 16 – Room reservations begin to be accepted
- March 17 – Last day to assign IOR
- January 9 – Last day to place all sections
- February 3 – Last day to request early drop
- February 3 – Last day to add or remove pre-req and consent of instructor
- April 10 – Room reservations begin to be accepted
- January 13 – Maintenance 1 closes
- January 27 – Maintenance 2 closes
- May 12 – Last day to add or remove pre-req and consent of instructor
- May 12 – Last day to request early drop
- Winter 2024 planning begins March 2023
Effective December 14, 2022, our transcript vendor, Parchment, produces and mails paper transcripts to include orders with attachments and FedEx shipping. We continue to produce on-demand paper transcripts for students who visit our front counter. The most convenient and fastest way to receive an official transcript is to order through Parchment and receive an electronic version.
- Genesis Valdes – Records and Special Programs Representative as of October 2022. Genesis initially joined OUR as a student assistant in 2019. After graduation from UC Davis, she returned in August of 2022 as a TES employee for the Student Services team.
- Alisia Quezada – Student Services Supervisor as of January 2023. Alisia initially joined OUR as a TES Student Services Representative and then transitioned to Student Assistants Supervisor.