Register for Classes
- Once registered, students become financially liable and responsible for tuition & fees for the term.
- Financial Aid recipients must enroll for a minimum of 12 units (including workload units) during Pass One to ensure disbursement of any financial aid prior to the Registration Freeze.
- Waitlisted courses do not count toward full-time enrollment status or the 12-unit financial aid minimum, but do count toward the registration unit limit per pass time.
- The Registration Freeze goes into effect on the Student Fee Payment Deadline. The registration freeze allows for payments to be properly applied to the student account balance due, provides an opportunity for the Drop for Non-Payment process, and moves paid students into open classes from the waitlist.
- Students are dropped from their classes if they have not paid their current university tuition, fees, and any outstanding balance due by the Student Fee Payment Deadline; remember to pay your fees on time!
- Students who no longer wish to remain enrolled in classes for the term must complete a Cancellation/Withdrawal Form.
- Courses canceled by the department are dropped from your schedule automatically.
- It is your responsibility to verify your enrollment and course schedule prior to the start of each term.