UC Intercampus Visiting Programs

Intercampus Exchange Program

The Intercampus Exchange Program (IEP) is for Graduate Students only and is handled by the Office of Graduate Studies

UC Simultaneous Enrollment

UC Simultaneous Enrollment allows undergraduate students to take course(s) at other UCs, while registered full-time at UC Davis.

Intercampus Visitor Program

The Intercampus Visitor Program (ICV) enables qualified undergraduates at the University of California to take advantage of educational opportunities at other University campuses. Students may take courses that are not available at their home campus, participate in special programs or study with a distinguished faculty member at another campus.

As a participant in ICV, you may enroll at another campus, called the host campus, for only one term.

Consult with your home campus academic advisor about the courses you wish to take at the host campus. Information about these courses can be found in the host campus's General Catalog. You may also want to consult with an advisor at the host campus to find out if there are special prerequisites or requirements for any of the courses you plan to take.

If you are a senior, it is particularly important that participation in ICV does not prevent you from meeting the academic residency requirement of your home campus.

To qualify as an Intercampus Visitor, you need to be an undergraduate who has:

  • Completed at least one year of residence at your home campus and is currently a continuing student.
  • Maintained a grade point average of at least 2.000 or the equivalent and is currently in good academic standing.
  • Obtained the approval of the Dean or Provost, or a designee, of the college or school in which you are currently enrolled.

Filing Deadlines

  • Fall Quarter/Fall Semester: November 1-April 30
  • Winter Quarter/Spring Semester: July 1-October 31
  • Spring Quarter: October 1-January 1