All of the information in this section is designed to help you plan your future term registration.
Schedule Builder is the class planning and registration tool available through the myucdavis portal that allows you to:
- Search, build class schedules and register for classes all in one place.
- Create and save multiple schedules for the same quarter prior to your pass time.
- Check for registration holds and errors prior to your pass appointments.
- View class details and critical class messages.
- View your schedule in both list and calendar views.
Schedule Builder is also mobile friendly, so you can use it from a Web-enabled smartphone or tablet.
Be sure to check your class attributes to make sure these situations will not delay your registration. Your four-hour pass time may not allow you time to deal with unexpected difficulties like:
- Meeting any and all of the prerequisites, take any placement exams or auditions.
- Course restrictions that will inhibit your registration.
- Clearing any holds on your record that may inhibit registration.
- Reviewing the final exam information. Students wishing to adjust their final exam schedule, because of multiple exams on the same day, may discuss their problem with the instructors of the courses. Students are responsible for ensuring they do not have conflicting exams. There is no regulation mandating a change.
Course information is also available in the Class Search Tool.