My Degree is an online advising tool that allows both students and advisers to track students’ progress towards completing a degree, as well as plan future terms and certify a student’s degree at the time of graduation.
For questions or inquiries regarding My Degree, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Degree: Onboarding, Exceptions, and Plans
This training is intended for staff and faculty in an advising role who plan on using My Degree to advise students, input exceptions for degree requirements, and certify the completion of degrees. Attendees are expected to leave training with an understanding of:
- How to navigate My Degree.
- The differences between the various types of audits.
- Creating five different types of exceptions in a test environment.
- How to use the “What If” function to project a student to different major, minor, and catalog combinations.
- The functions of Plans, the academic planner and template system, within My Degree.
All participants must have completed FERPA training to take this course; if you do not have a valid FERPA training, you will not be able to access the system during the training and will be asked to leave to protect the integrity of student data.
2019 Training Schedule:
- 3/1/2019 (Friday) @ 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 4/5/2019 (Friday) @ 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 5/3/2019 (Friday) @ 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 6/7/2019 (Friday) @ 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 8/2/2019 (Friday) @ 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 9/6/2019 (Friday) @ 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 10/4/2019 (Friday) @ 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 11/1/2019 (Friday) @ 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 12/6/2019 (Friday) @ 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Register via the UC Learning Center at http://lms.ucdavis.edu, Course Code: DAC-SIS081.