Schedule Builder is the online class planning and registration tool available through the myucdavis portal:
- Search, build class schedules, and register for classes, all in one place.
- All class planning through Schedule Builder can take place in advance of registration appointment times.
- Create and save multiple schedules for the same quarter prior to your pass time.
- Check for registration holds and errors prior to your pass time.
- View class details and critical class messages.
- View your schedule in both list and calendar views.
- Graduate students may register for classes using Schedule Builder during any hour registration is permitted for the term.
- All students are responsible for confirming their enrollments and making any changes by the designated deadlines, and dropping any and all unwanted classes.
Prior to your registration appointment time:
- Ensure you meet the prerequisites and have taken any placement exams or auditions.
- Ensure that course restrictions don’t inhibit registration.
- Clear any holds on your record that may inhibit registration.