If you currently have a Kerberos ID and passphrase, send an email to ICMS with the following information:
- Access Requested
- ORIGINATOR—Originate course proposals and launch into approval workflow.
- APPROVER—Approve proposals as Chair
- If you are not the department chair and require the ability to approve on behalf of the department Chair, that Chair must forward your email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating that they allow you to work on their behalf in the system
- REVIEWER—College or Dean Committee Member
- APPROVER—College or Dean Committee Chair (Please cc: the current committee chair.)
- Phone Number
- Subject Code(s)
If you are becoming a member of the Graduate Council Courses Subcommittee or a member of the COCI, send an email requesting committee access to email@example.com. We will verify the appointment and perform the set up needed.
You will be notified by email when your access has been established.
Your access cannot be established unless you have obtained a UC Davis Kerberos ID and passphrase. If you do not already have a Kerberos ID and passphrase, go to the UC Davis Computing Account Services website.