After the ﬁrst week of instruction, department staff members or course instructors (as stated in Banner) may submit course related room reservations (CRN required). Reservation requests from students or teaching assistants are not accepted. Note: the Office of the University Registrar does not schedule office hours.
Please submit reservation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three business days prior to the event. The following information must be included in your reservation request:
- Course number
- Contact phone number
Midterm Exam reservations must occur during one of the scheduled class meetings.
For the date Finals week reservations begin, see Important Dates & Notes.
Time-frame options are:
- 8:00-10:00 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- 6:00 8:00 p.m.
- 8:30-10:30 p.m.
The 30 minute interval allows transition between finals.
For non-course related reservations, see Conference & Event Services.
Please be considerate of instructors who are using the classroom before or after you.
- Start and end class on time.
- If discussions run over the scheduled time, move them out of the classroom so the next instructor may set up their class.
- Please return all technical equipment and other objects such as chairs to their proper place.
- Erase the chalkboard/whiteboard.
- The California Fire Code and the Office of the University Registrar’s policy prohibit movement of furniture or equipment in and out of the classroom.
- All aisle ways must be kept clear at all times,
- Return seats to an orderly manner at the end of each class.
- Help preserve the classroom materials and furnishings by disposing of food and/or drinks properly.
All reservations are based on space availability. We will do our best to work with you to provide alternate times and space, if necessary.