Each classroom is equipped with at least the following:
- Instructor table & chair.
- Podium or table top lectern.
- Document camera.
- Data projector.
- Projection screen or monitors.
- One or more blackboards/whiteboards.
For detailed information on:
- General Assignment and Borrowed Spaces individual classrooms.
- Standard Classroom Technology Packages.
- Smart panels for computer projection usage, video projection, and audio playback, see Classroom Media Cabinets.
To request Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accommodations, aids or auxiliary services, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at 530-752-2989 or by email, Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (PT). To obtain ADA accommodations & services for students, contact the Student Disability Center.
Faculty Technology Guide. Basic campus technology information for faculty.
Academic Technology Services. Technology services for instructors including classroom media training, equipment loan and podcasting.
Classrooms & Computer Room Services. Information & Educational Technology’s computer room guide. Information on schedules, locations, hours, software and hardware.
Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning. Improving the quality of undergraduate education at UC Davis; evaluation, test scoring, & web services; programs for teaching assistants; instructional design support & training, frosh seminar, grants for the improvement of instruction and more.