Each classroom is equipped with at least the following:
- Instructor table & chair.
- Podium or table top lectern.
- Document camera.
- Data projector.
- Projection screen or monitors.
- One or more blackboards/whiteboards.
For detailed information on:
- General Assignment & Borrowed Spaces individual classrooms.
- Standard Classroom Technology Packages.
- Knowledge Base articles about General Assignment Classrooms.
- Teaching & Learning Complex (TLC) general classroom instructions.
Academic Technology Services. Technology services for instructors, including classroom media training, equipment loan, lecture capture, and more.
Keep Teaching. Provides concise, practical resources, and strategies for teaching during remote/closure circumstances.
Computer Room Information. Information & Educational Technology’s computer room guide. Information on schedules, locations, hours, software, and hardware.
The Center for Educational Effectiveness (CEE) provides faculty, teaching assistants, and postdoctoral scholars with evidence-based and equity-focused instructional strategies and programming. CEE offers consultations, courses, learning communities, workshops, grant-funding, learning analytics, student learning outcomes assessment and web resources to advance teaching at UC Davis. For more information, see the Center for Educational Effectiveness or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.