Break in Registration & Enrollment

The Office of the University Registrar is currently conducting business virtually & by phone.

Please contact us at Contact an Expert or 530-752-3639, M-F, 10 a.m.-2 p.m (PT).
Please allow for extended response times.

For UC Davis Transcripts, please order your official electronic transcript through Credentials Solutions, Inc.

Thank you for visiting the Office of the University Registrar and for your ongoing patience & understanding during this unprecedented time!

For more information regarding campus operations, see the UC Davis home page.

If at anytime you do not register for an active term, do not submit a Planned Educational Leave Program (PELP) Form, or do not return from PELP in the approved term it is considered a break in registration and enrollment and you are no longer considered a continuing student. If you wish to return to the university after a break in registration and enrollment, you must submit a Readmission Application.