- Type ZSADEPT in the Direct Access field to access the Schedule Form.
- Enter the term code in the Term field.
- Enter the CRN of the course to be modified in the CRN field. If needed, Search for the CRN.
- In the CRN field press F9 or use the pull down menu tab to initiate a query.
- The Schedule Section Query Form (SSASECQ) will display and carry the term.
- Tab to the “Subj” and “Crse” fields and enter the subject and course to query.
- Press F8 to execute the query.
- When you have retrieved the information, either:
- Choose the “Select” icon.
- Choose “Select” from the File menu.
- Press Shift+F3.
- The selected value will be displayed in ZSADEPT.
- To close the form without selecting a value, select the Exit icon or press Ctrl+Q.
- Move into the Section Block of the form by pressing Ctrl+Page Down.
- Use Tab, Ctrl+Page Up, and Ctrl+Page Down to move to the fields you wish to modify.
- Make the necessary changes.
- If you want to change the meeting times, and there is a building and/or room displayed, you must clear both the building and room fields first by pressing Ctrl+e. (Make sure caps lock is not on.)
- If you want to change the instructor, you must press Shift+F6 (Delete Record) to remove all information before adding the new instructor and F10 (save). You cannot key over an existing Instructor ID number.
- Find an Instructor’s ID.
- Press F10 to save your changes. Note: you will need to save your changes in each block before you proceed to another block.
- At this point, confirm that all of the course section information is correct. To continue, use the “Rollback” icon or press Shift+F7 to proceed with another course. To Exit, press Ctrl+Q or use the “Exit” icon to close the Schedule Form.
Modify a Course or Section
The Office of the University Registrar is conducting business by phone & virtually.
Please allow for extended response times. Thank you for visiting the Office of the University Registrar and for your ongoing patience & understanding during this unprecedented time!