The delegates were assigned based on who already had access to the scheduling form in Banner – where the prerequisite checking option is housed. However, we do recognize that there are some users who are not appropriate for this role. To verify that the correct users are on the list, we ask that the Department Chairs review and approve the delegates.
The Prerequisite Delegate Report provides a list of all the assigned delegates for each department.
To add a delegate, the delegate needs to:
- Visit https://sis.ucdavis.edu.
- Go to “Request Access.”
- Go to “Request access privileges.”
- Select the checkbox for “Prerequisite Delegate access” under the “SIS Tools & Services” section.
- Select “Begin Application” at the bottom.
- Fill out the form and select “Submit Request(s).”
To remove an existing delegate:
- Compile a list of who should be removed.
- First and Last Name
- Subject Codes
- The department chair must approve the delegates that should be revoked access.
- The department chair will email this list to email@example.com.