- Schedule Builder is the web-based class planning and registration tool that allows you to plan your class schedule and register for classes in the upcoming term all in one place.
- Undergraduate students can find their pass appointments and any holds that would prevent registration on Schedule Builder.
- All class planning through Schedule Builder can take place in advance of pass appointments, but actual class registration will only occur during scheduled pass appointments, Open Hours, or Open Registration periods.
- All Undergraduate students must enroll in classes, and pay fees and any outstanding balance due by the Student Fee Payment Deadline to avoid being dropped and incurring a late registration fee.
- Graduate students may register for classes using Schedule Builder during any hour registration is permitted for the term.
- All Graduate students must enroll in classes, and pay fees and any outstanding balance due by the Graduate Student Final Fee Payment Deadline to avoid being dropped from the future term and incurring the late registration fee.
- All students are responsible for confirming their enrollments and making any changes by the designated deadlines, and dropping any and all unwanted classes.
- For assistance using Schedule Builder, see the Help menu provided for basic user information or Contact an Expert by email.