Order an Official Transcript

The Office of the University Registrar is conducting business by phone & virtually.

Call 530-752-3639, M-F, 10 a.m.-4 p.m (PT)  Order official electronic UC Davis Transcripts  Need help? Contact an Expert 

Please allow for extended response times.
Thank you for visiting the Office of the University Registrar and for your ongoing patience & understanding during this unprecedented time!

Form Signatures

A “wet” or ink signature is required on most forms; an electronic signature will not be accepted because it cannot be authenticated by the university.


Online Ordering Services

Printed hard copy transcripts, electronic transcripts, and Fed Ex delivery service are all available online through Credentials Solutions, Inc.

If you can CAS authenticate you can avoid completing the Signature Authorization form:

  1. Log into myucdavis.
  2. Select Academics tab.
  3. Select Student Records.
  4. Select Academics.
  5. Select Order an Official Transcript link - this redirects you to Credentials Solutions, Inc.
  6. Follow the provided instructions to complete your order.

If you are not able to CAS authenticate (Alumni):

  1. Use Credentials Solutions, Inc. to place your order.
  2. Follow the provided instructions to complete your order.
  3. Use a mouse or touch screen to complete the authorization process.

When placing an order online, we recommend using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari web browsers.

Federal Express delivery is only available when placing an online order. E-Transcript and First Class mail delivery is also available. FedEx orders will only be processed once a week. For immediate delivery, official electronic transcripts are sent out the same day. Credit or debit cards are accepted for payment.

Applying to a UC Davis Graduate program through the Office of Graduate Studies? Current and former UC Davis students request your transcript through Credentials Solutions, Inc. and have a printed transcript mailed using 1st Class Mail.  If you attended UC Davis Extension, request your transcript through the UC Davis Extension website.


Documents are sometimes required by other institutions (e.g., AMCAS, PharmCAS, NursingCAS, etc.) to be sent as an attachment with your official transcript. Please indicate if you need an attachment included with your official transcript. Attachments must be submitted at the time of the request.

UC Davis Extension Transcripts

If you are seeking transcripts for classes offered through the Extension Division (including Open Campus but not Summer Sessions), visit the UC Davis Extension website