Scheduling Unit Supervisor—Lynn Rabena
- Academic Course Coordinator
Course Scheduling Development–Prior to Publication—Contact Scheduling
- On-Line Scheduling Training, Classroom Assignments, Course Restrictions, Two-Tier Drop Deadlines, Course Material Fees, Enrollment Limits, Course/Schedule Changes, Add, Remove, Cancel Course Offerings, Web-based (Virtual) Courses.
Current Term Changes–After Publication Through End of Term—Contact Scheduling
- Schedule Adjustments, Instructor Activation, Extra Sessions, Review Sessions, Film Viewing, Classrooms for Mid-term exams, Lock/Unlock Schedules, Door Notices, Variable Unit Course Maintenance, Grade Variance Processing, Permission to Register (Add) Limits.
Final Examinations for Fall, Winter, & Spring Quarters—Contact Scheduling
- Policy Guidelines, Exam Classroom Assignments, Overflow Space and Review Sessions.
Summer Scheduling—Contact Scheduling
- Summer Session I & II & Special Session Development, Classroom Assignments, Education Abroad Program, STEP Program–Learning Skills Center.