Faculty and Staff Resources
Class Search Tool
The Class Search Tool allows you to search by CRN, subject, course number, course title, instructor, day of week, time, former and new/revised General Education course, or whether seats remain open.
This PDF contains the class schedule as available the week before Pass I Registration begins for that term. This is not a dynamic list of classes. To see the most up-to-date class listings, use the Class Search Tool.
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and UC policy restrict the disclosure of information from student records. Learn more about how student privacy relates to staff and faculty.
Course Approval and Scheduling
- Integrated Curriculm Manangement System (ICMS)
ICMS is the course approval system used by UC Davis Faculty and Staff to submit new, update, or discontinue course requests for approval. Courses are published in the General Catalog. If you are a current ICMS user, you can launch ICMS directly. Use the link above to access other ICMS tools or to request access.
- Scheduling Guide
This online scheduling guide serves as reference material for departmental staff with scheduling responsibilities. The guide contains scheduling functions and procedures.
- Classroom Guide
This guide lists the 128 campus general assignment classrooms and provides useful and current information to assist faculty in meeting their instructional goals.
- Banner Subject and Department Codes
The subject and depatment codes table has a list of codes and identifies the respective scheduling department.
- Internal Transcript Guide: This guide helps advisers interpret the myriad of comments and notations that appear on the UC Davis internal transcript. The guide is only available to staff and faculty via Kerberos authentication.
- Degree Navigator: Degree Navigator provides advisors and students an audit of the student’s academic record against existing degree requirements. Banner data is posted daily, providing the most recent student course listing of both UC Davis courses taken and transferred credit. Advisors now use the Student Advising Portal; however, for students and student employees Degree Navigator remains available.
- GE Course Search Tools: By Term | All Courses
- Retroactive Actions
- Grade Changes