Faculty & Staff Resources
Class Search Tool
The Class Search Tool allows you to search by CRN, subject, course number, course title, instructor, day of week, time, former and new/revised General Education course, or whether seats remain open.
This PDF contains the class schedule as available the week before Pass One registration begins for that term. This is not a dynamic list of classes. To see the most up-to-date class listings, use the Class Search Tool.
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and UC policy restrict the disclosure of information from student records. Learn more about how student privacy relates to staff and faculty.
Course Approval and Scheduling
- Integrated Curriculum Management System (ICMS)
ICMS is the course approval system used by UC Davis Faculty and Staff to submit new, update, or discontinue course requests for approval. Courses are published in the General Catalog. If you are a current ICMS user, you can launch ICMS directly.
- Scheduling Guide
This online scheduling guide serves as reference material for departmental staff with scheduling responsibilities. The guide contains scheduling functions and procedures.
- Classroom Guide
This guide lists the 129 campus general assignment classrooms and provides useful and current information to assist faculty in meeting their instructional goals.
- Banner Transcript Subject and Department Codes
The subject and department codes table has a list of codes.
- Internal Transcript Guide. This guide helps advisors interpret the myriad of comments and notations that appear on the UC Davis internal transcript; only available to staff and faculty via Kerberos authentication.
- General Education Tools. Primarily for advisors to check past terms for GE setup.
- Retroactive Actions
- Grade Changes
OUR Liaison Meeting
- Academic Senate
- Banner Code Lookup
- Calendars: Campus & Academic
- Class Rosters Tool (Old Class Rosters)
- Course Flyer System (select Secure Login)
- E-Grading and Grade Submission
- Final Examinations Schedule
- My Degree
- Smartsite (Smartsite is being phased out after spring 2017; see Move to Canvas)
- UC Record Retention Guidelines