Announcements and Deadlines
- Winter Quarter 2017 Late Fee Payment Deadline: Jan 23.
- Winter Quarter 2017 Last day to add or waitlist classes: Jan 25.
- Spring Quarter 2017 Pass Appointments on MyUCDavis and classes available using Schedule Builder on Jan 30.
- Spring Quarter Readmission Deadline: Jan 31, 2017.
- Winter Quarter 2017 20-day drop deadline: Feb 6.
- Spring Quarter 2017 Registration begins on Feb 6. Logon to Schedule Builder for your pass appointments.
- Winter Quarter 2017 Last day to opt using P/NP grading and change variable units: Feb 13.
- Office Closure: Feb 20 for Presidents' Day Holiday.
- UC Davis 2016-2018 General Catalog is available on the Internet. Don't forget to check the General Catalog Supplement for changes after publication.
Prerequisite Checking Continues for Spring 2017 Registration!
For spring 2017 registration, Schedule Builder will check to see if students have completed the required prerequisites for College of Engineering and College of Biological Sciences courses. For fall 2017 registration, Schedule Builder will check to see if students have completed the required prerequisites for all courses. For more Prerequisites information, see Student Information or Faculty & Staff Information.
Transcripts and Education Verifications
Find out more about the official academic records that you might need to request from our office. Transcripts are a record of the courses you have taken and grades received. Education verifications provide less information than a transcript and can be used to document information like proof of enrollment, grade point average or degree requirements, which may be required for scholarships, housing or automobile insurance purposes.
To graduate from UC Davis, all students must file to graduate with the Office of the University Registrar. Students also have the option to participate in their school or college's commencement ceremony, but will not receive a diploma or degree until they file to graduate.
Class Search Tool
Use the Class Search Tool to find classes and course reference numbers (CRN) for registration. You can filter searches for open courses, general education courses and classes by days of the week. The tool also provides course descriptions and prerequisites.
Federal and state laws, as well as university regulations, are in place to protect a student's right to privacy and provide safeguards for the confidentiality of student records. Learn more about student privacy and options.