Announcements and Deadlines
- Office Closure and New Location! The Office of the University Registrar will be closed on September 11th and will reopen in 3100 Dutton Hall on Monday, September 14, 2015.
- Fall Quarter Readmission Deadline: Aug 31, 2015.
- Office Closure: Sep 7 for Labor Day Holiday.
- Last day to File to Graduate for Fall 2015: Sep 11.
- Fall Quarter 2015 Student Fee Payment Deadline: Sep 15.
- Fall Quarter Registration Freeze: Sep 15-17; Schedule Builder opens Sep 18 at 6:00 a.m. (PST).
- UC Davis 2014-2016 General Catalog is available on the Internet. Don't forget to check the General Catalog Supplement for changes after publication.
We Are Moving!
Yes, it's true! We are moving to 3100 Dutton Hall. Our current office in 12 Mrak Hall will be closed Sep 11, 2015. We re-open in 3100 Dutton Hall at 10 a.m. (PT) on Sep 14, 2015.
Transcripts and Education Verifications
Find out more about the official academic records that you might need to request from our office. Transcripts are a record of the courses you have taken and grades received. Education verifications provide less information than a transcript and can be used to document information like proof of enrollment, grade point average or degree requirements, which may be required for scholarships, housing or automobile insurance purposes.
To graduate from UC Davis, all students must file to graduate with the Office of the University Registrar. Students also have the option to participate in their school or college's commencement ceremony, but will not receive a diploma or degree until they file to graduate.
Class Search Tool
Use the Class Search Tool to find classes and course reference numbers (CRN) for registration. You can filter searches for open courses, general education courses and classes by days of the week. The tool also provides course descriptions and prerequisites.
Federal and state laws, as well as university regulations, are in place to protect a student's right to privacy and provide safeguards for the confidentiality of student records. Learn more about privacy and the options students have.