Announcements and Deadlines
- Fall Quarter 2015 Late Fee Payment Deadline: Oct 7.
- Fall Quarter 2015 10-day drop deadline: Oct 7.
- Fall Quarter 2015 Last day to add or waitlist classes: Oct 9.
- Fall Quarter 2015 20-day drop deadline: Oct 21.
- Fall Quarter 2015 Last day to opt using P/NP grading and change variable units: Oct 28.
- Winter Quarter Readmission Deadline: Oct 31, 2015.
- UC Davis 2014-2016 General Catalog is available on the Internet. Don't forget to check the General Catalog Supplement for changes after publication.
We are in 3100 Dutton Hall!
To serve you better, we are now in Dutton Hall with the AggieCard Office, Financial Aid and Scholarships, Student Accounting, the Cashier's Office, and Student Judicial Affairs. We have a great new service area! Come by and check it out.
Transcripts and Education Verifications
Find out more about the official academic records that you might need to request from our office. Transcripts are a record of the courses you have taken and grades received. Education verifications provide less information than a transcript and can be used to document information like proof of enrollment, grade point average or degree requirements, which may be required for scholarships, housing or automobile insurance purposes.
To graduate from UC Davis, all students must file to graduate with the Office of the University Registrar. Students also have the option to participate in their school or college's commencement ceremony, but will not receive a diploma or degree until they file to graduate.
Class Search Tool
Use the Class Search Tool to find classes and course reference numbers (CRN) for registration. You can filter searches for open courses, general education courses and classes by days of the week. The tool also provides course descriptions and prerequisites.
Federal and state laws, as well as university regulations, are in place to protect a student's right to privacy and provide safeguards for the confidentiality of student records. Learn more about privacy and the options students have.