Announcements and Deadlines
- Last day to File to Graduate for Spring 2017: Mar 17.
- 2017 Summer Sessions Application open to Non-UC Davis students on Mar 1. Current UC Davis students enrolled in classes for the Spring 2017 term who have not filed to graduate will be activated for Summer Sessions and do not complete an application.
- Spring Quarter 2017 Student Fee Payment Deadline: Mar 15.
- Spring Quarter Registration Freeze: Mar 15-18; Schedule Builder opens Mar 18 at 6:00 a.m. (PT).
- Spring Break: Mar 27-30.
- Office Closure: Mar 31 for Cesar Chavez Holiday.
- UC Davis 2016-2018 General Catalog is available on the Internet. Don't forget to check the General Catalog Supplement for changes after publication.
Prerequisite Checking Continues for Spring 2017 Registration!
For spring 2017 registration, Schedule Builder checks to see if students have completed the required prerequisites for College of Engineering and College of Biological Sciences courses. For fall 2017 registration, Schedule Builder will check to see if students have completed the required prerequisites for all courses. For more Prerequisites information, see Student Information or Faculty & Staff Information.
Transcripts and Education Verifications
Find out more about the official academic records that you might need to request from our office. Transcripts are a record of the courses you have taken and grades received. Education verifications provide less information than a transcript and can be used to document information like proof of enrollment, grade point average or degree requirements, which may be required for scholarships, housing or automobile insurance purposes.
To graduate from UC Davis, all students must file to graduate with the Office of the University Registrar. Students also have the option to participate in their school or college's commencement ceremony, but will not receive a diploma or degree until they file to graduate.
Class Search Tool
Use the Class Search Tool to find classes and course reference numbers (CRN) for registration. You can filter searches for open courses, general education courses and classes by days of the week. The tool also provides course descriptions and prerequisites.
Federal and state laws, as well as university regulations, are in place to protect a student's right to privacy and provide safeguards for the confidentiality of student records. Learn more about student privacy and options.