Announcements and Deadlines
- Winter 2016 Diplomas available for students who did not request mailing. Come to 3100 Dutton Hall to pick up your diploma. Congratulations graduates!
- Fall Quarter Readmission Deadline: Aug 31, 2016.
- Office Closure: Sep 5 for Labor Day Holiday.
- Last day to File to Graduate for Fall 2016: Sep 9.
- Fall Quarter 2016 Student Fee Payment Deadline: Sep 15.
- Fall 2016 Quarter classes start on Wednesday, Sep 21. With approval from UC Office of the President (UCOP) of a student-initiated recommendation, fall quarter classes will begin on a Wednesday. This change allows Saturday final exams to be eliminated from the winter and spring quarter terms.
- Fall Quarter Registration Freeze: Sep 15-20; Schedule Builder opens Sep 20 at 6:00 a.m. (PT).
- UC Davis 2016-2018 General Catalog is available on the Internet. Don't forget to check the General Catalog Supplement for changes after publication.
We are in 3100 Dutton Hall!
Transcripts and Education Verifications
Find out more about the official academic records that you might need to request from our office. Transcripts are a record of the courses you have taken and grades received. Education verifications provide less information than a transcript and can be used to document information like proof of enrollment, grade point average or degree requirements, which may be required for scholarships, housing or automobile insurance purposes.
To graduate from UC Davis, all students must file to graduate with the Office of the University Registrar. Students also have the option to participate in their school or college's commencement ceremony, but will not receive a diploma or degree until they file to graduate.
Class Search Tool
Use the Class Search Tool to find classes and course reference numbers (CRN) for registration. You can filter searches for open courses, general education courses and classes by days of the week. The tool also provides course descriptions and prerequisites.
Federal and state laws, as well as university regulations, are in place to protect a student's right to privacy and provide safeguards for the confidentiality of student records. Learn more about privacy and the options students have.