Announcements and Deadlines
- Winter 2015 20-day drop deadline: Feb 2.
- Spring 2015 Registration begins on Feb 2. Logon to Schedule Builder for your pass appointments.
- Winter 2015 Last day to opt using P/NP grading and change variable units: Feb 9.
- Office Closure: Feb 16 for Presidents' Day Holiday.
- Last day to File to Graduate for Spring 2015: Mar. 16.
- AggieCard Office Closure Dec 22-Jan 1.
- UC Davis 2014-2016 General Catalog is available on the Internet. Don't forget to check the General Catalog Supplement for changes after publication.
Transcripts and Education Verifications
Find out more about the official academic records that you might need to request from our office. Transcripts are a record of the courses you have taken and grades received. Education verifications provide less information than a transcript and can be used to document information like proof of enrollment, grade point average or degree requirements, which may be required for scholarships, housing or automobile insurance purposes.
To graduate from UC Davis, all students must file to graduate with the Office of the University Registrar. Students also have the option to participate in their school or college's commencement ceremony, but will not receive a diploma or degree until they file to graduate.
Class Search Tool
Use the Class Search Tool to find classes and course reference numbers (CRN) for registration. You can filter searches for open courses, general education courses and classes by days of the week. The tool also provides course descriptions and prerequisites.
Federal and state laws, as well as university regulations, are in place to protect a student's right to privacy and provide safeguards for the confidentiality of student records. Learn more about privacy and the options students have.