Plan Your Schedule
All of the information in this section is designed to help you plan your future term registration.
Starting with the Winter 2014 term, the Office of the University Registrar is pleased to offer Schedule Builder, a new class planning and registration tool available in beta version through the myucdavis portal that will allow you to:
- Search, build class schedules, and register for classes all in one place.
- Create and save multiple schedules for the same quarter prior to your pass time.
- Check for registration holds and errors prior to your pass appointments.
- View class details and critical class messages.
- View your schedule in both list and calendar views.
Schedule Builder is also mobile friendly, so you can use it from a Web-enabled smartphone or tablet.
Course information will still be available in the Class Search Tool, so be sure to check your class attributes to make sure these situations will not delay your registration. Your four-hour pass time may not be sufficient time to deal with unexpected difficulties like:
- Meeting any and all of the prerequisites, take any placement exams or auditions.
- Course restrictions that will inhibit your registration.
- Clearing any holds on your record that may inhibit registration.
- Reviewing the final exam information. Students wishing to adjust their final exam schedule, because of multiple exams on the same day, may discuss their problem with the instructors of the courses. Students are responsible for ensuring they do not have conflicting exams. There is no regulation mandating a change.
Please note that, while a future term's courses may be viewable in the SISWeb course search feature before the official release of the term's schedule of classes, these early listings are considered to be in the planning stage and may not be accurate.