Break in Registration

If at anytime you do not register for an active term and do not submit a Planned Educational Leave Program (PELP) Form or do not return from PELP in the approved term, it is considered a break in service and you are no longer considered a continuing student. If you wish to return to the university after a break in service, you must submit a Readmission Application.