Announcements and Deadlines
- Winter 2014 Diplomas available for students who did not request mailing. Come to 12 Mrak Hall to pick up your diploma. Congratulations graduates!
- On Constitution Day, Sep 17, the United States pauses to commemorate the drafting of its Constitution. We invite all members of the University community to join us in making, or renewing, your acquaintance with this extraordinary document, and reflecting on its historical and contemporary significance.
- Fall Registration Freeze: Sep 15-17; Schedule Builder opens Sep 18 at 6:00 a.m. (PST).
- The AggieCard Office will be open move in weekend, Sep 27-28. The AggieCard Office 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (PST)
- UC Davis 2014-2016 General Catalog is available on the Internet. Don't forget to check the General Catalog Supplement for changes after publication.
Transcripts and Education Verifications
Find out more about the official academic records that you might need to request from our office. Transcripts are a record of the courses you have taken and grades received. Education verifications provide less information than a transcript and can be used to document information like proof of enrollment, grade point average or degree requirements, which may be required for scholarships, housing or automobile insurance purposes.
To graduate from UC Davis, all students must file to graduate with the Office of the University Registrar. Students also have the option to participate in their school or college's commencement ceremony, but will not receive a diploma or degree until they file to graduate.
Class Search Tool
Use the Class Search Tool to find classes and course reference numbers (CRN) for registration. You can filter searches for open courses, general education courses and classes by days of the week. The tool also provides course descriptions and prerequisites.
Federal and state laws, as well as university regulations, are in place to protect a student's right to privacy and provide safeguards for the confidentiality of student records. Learn more about privacy and the options students have.