Second Baccalaureate

The Office of the University Registrar is conducting business by phone & virtually.

Call 530-752-3639, M-F, 10 a.m.-2 p.m (PT)  Order official electronic UC Davis Transcripts  Need help? Contact an Expert  Latest Coronavirus Information

Please allow for extended response times. Thank you for visiting the Office of the University Registrar and for your ongoing patience & understanding during this unprecedented time!

If you have a bachelor's degree substantially equivalent to one granted by the University of California, you may enroll as an undergraduate seeking a second bachelor's degree. For more information and the application process, see Earning a Second Bachelor's Degree.