Request for Correction to Academic Record

The Office of the University Registrar is conducting business by phone & virtually.

Call 530-752-3639, M-F, 10 a.m.-2 p.m (PT)  Order official electronic UC Davis Transcripts  Need help? Contact an Expert  Latest Coronavirus Information

Please allow for extended response times. Thank you for visiting the Office of the University Registrar and for your ongoing patience & understanding during this unprecedented time!

A record correction may be requested should you believe academic information is not accurate or is missing from your transcript (e.g., missing transfer coursework). To request a correction to your transcript, complete and submit the Record Correction form to the Office of the University Registrar.