Integrated Curriculum Management System (ICMS)
ICMS Curriculum is a web-access software that provides faculty and staff an electronic course approval system and the means to feed form data to the Catalog for campus viewing.
Launch ICMS using the link on the right. After you login using your Kerberos ID and passphrase, you’ll see your ICMS homepage.
The new ICMS system hosted by CurricUNET
- Access—How to request access to the new system. If you had access to the previous ICMS, you do not need to request new access.
- Using ICMS—Features of the new system.
- Course Form Help—Help for specific tabs within the new course form.
- Tips & Additional Help—Information and help for the system in general and updates on future enhancements.
Davis Division of the Academic Senate & Course Regulations
Effective Term and Availability
The Office of the University Registrar processes course forms after approval from the Committee on Courses of Instruction (COCI). Course forms are received by the Data Entry staff who then make the appropriate Banner entries. Then the form is passed to the General Catalog Editor where the course changes are added to the UC Davis General Catalog via the General Catalog Supplement.
Effective Term is established considering the following:
- Forms will be approved up to two weeks prior to Pass One, effective for that term.
- Updates are not made to a course for a term that has registered students.
- New courses may be approved at any time.
- Course cancellations are approved for the next possible term that does not have CRNs assigned.