Student Information System (SISWeb)
SISWeb General Information
- SISWeb is the UC Davis Web-based registration system. You can add or drop courses, place yourself on wait lists, check your class locations and meeting times, order official transcripts, and search for open courses.
- You use SISWeb during your scheduled appointment time or after your appointment time during Open Hours. SISWeb is also available to all students during the Open Registration periods following Pass 1 and Pass 2 appointments and during Schedule Adjustment. Undergraduate students should enroll in classes during their assigned appointment times. Graduate students may enroll during any hours of SISWeb operation. However, all students must enroll in courses (and pay fees and any outstanding balance due) by the fee payment deadline to avoid being dropped and incurring the late registration fee.
- Continuing Undergraduate Students log on to SISWeb to check appointment times. Appointment times are available one week before registration begins.
- New Undergraduate Students, who did not register during summer Orientation, will have registration information sent to your UC Davis email address.
- If you are being readmitted or are a new graduate student, your registration information will be sent to your UC Davis email address. Students returning from PELP who have been receiving Financial Aid should make an appointment with a Financial Aid counselor at 530-752-2390.
- You are responsible for confirming your registration and making any changes by the designated deadlines. It is your responsibility to drop unwanted courses.
- If you know before the first day of instruction that you will be absent from the first class meeting of a course that you are enrolled in, you are responsible for notifying the instructor of your absence, University of California Standards of Conduct for Students
- For assistance using SISWeb, students may contact the SISWeb Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open SISWeb, and then click Login. Enter your UC Davis Login ID and Kerberos passphrase to access the registration site.
- Add/Drop Classes: To add a class, enter the Course Reference Number (CRN) for each class you want to add. When you have entered the CRNs of all the classes in which you want to enroll, click on Submit Changes. To drop a class, select Drop via the Web from the pull down menu in the Action column. Remember to click on Submit Changes after dropping a class.
- Search for Classes: The Class Search Tool, separate from SISWeb, is available. The Class Search Tool provides real-time class search by CRN, subject, course number, course title, instructor, day of week, time, General Education and Revised General Education course, or whether seats remain open. You can search for open courses using SISWeb.
- Add/Drop using a Permission to Add (PTA) or Permission to Drop (PTD) number: Use this menu option to register for classes that require a PTA or PTD number. You must request a PTA from the instructor or the department offering the course or a PTD from your Dean's Office.
- Change Grade Mode and Change Variable Units: Use this menu option to change the grading option or change units for a variable-unit course in which you are enrolled.
- Student Schedule by Day and Time: Display and print your classes arranged in a grid according to the day and time of each class. Select the term you want to check (it will default to the current term), and then click on a class to view the detail schedule.
- Student Detail Schedule: View additional class details, such as instructor, activity, and grading mode for each class in which you are enrolled. If you added yourself to the wait list for a course, you can also view your position on the wait list here.