161A Memorial Union
M, T, W, F: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (PST)
Thursday: 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (PST)
530-754-7766; Contact an Expert
Replace Lost AggieCards
Replace your card at the AggieCard office; a $15 fee will be charged to your student account.
If your AggieCard has been activated to act as your U.S. Bank ATM and PIN-based debit card, notify U.S. Bank immediately at 800-US-BANKS (872-2657).
Your AggieCard is your official UC Davis identification; giving you access to the many available products, services, resources, and benefits available to you as a UC Davis Student.
How To Get Your AggieCard
New Transfer, Undergraduate, and Graduate students for fall: the AggieCard Photo Tool is closed for the Fall 2014 term. Go to the AggieCard Office and have your picture taken to get your new AggieCard.
Campus Employee AggieCards
All faculty, staff, visiting scholars and retirees should visit the employee AggieCard webpage for information about AggieCard benefits.
Privileges, Services & Discounts
- UC Davis Libraries: Your AggieCard is also your library card. Use your AggieCard at any one of the UC Davis libraries to check out books and materials. New students with their first undergraduate or graduate AggieCard can activate their card for library privileges online. If you have gotten a replacement AggieCard, you can only use the library circulation desk to activate the card.
- Student Health and Counseling Services: Charges for your visits, prescriptions, and over-the-counter products are billed directly to your student account using your AggieCard.
- UC Davis Bookstores: Use your AggieCard to buy books, computers, and accessories, UC Davis clothing and gifts, Clinique products, electronics and more. Bookstore charges are billed directly to your student account using your AggieCard.
- Access to Intercollegiate Athletic Events: Students get free admission to all Intercollegiate Athletic Events by showing their AggieCard.
- University Dining Services: Your AggieCard can be used for the campus meal plan available to both on- and off- campus residents. Go to the Segundo Dining Commons Office to activate your meal plan on your new AggieCard and use it at Segundo, Tercero, or Cuarto Dining Commons.
- Activities & Recreation Center (ARC): Use your AggieCard for free access to the ARC and easy check-in to affordable group exercise classes.
- Student Housing: Use your AggieCard to access your room and residence hall. See the area service to activate dormitory access on your new or replaced Aggie Card.
- Unitrans Bus Fares: Undergraduate students get free bus rides on all Unitrans buses by showing their AggieCard; see the Unitrans website for schedules and routes.
- Aggie Cash: Your AggieCard can be loaded with money and used to buy food at your favorite on- and off-campus restaurants (not currently accepted at ASUCD Coffee House). When used on-campus, you automatically save 10%. Learn more at the Aggie Cash page, and even without Aggie Cash, show your AggieCard and ask if they give a student discount.
- Aggie Host Security Service: The service is available from 5:30 p.m.-3:00 a.m., 7 days a week, excluding major holidays and Summer Sessions I & II to anyone who prefers an alternative to walking alone or in a small group at night. Those using the service are given a ride in a marked police vehicle or escorted on foot by a security officer. For an Aggie Host Escort, call 530-754-COPS (2677).