After the first week of instruction, department staff members or course instructor (as stated in Banner) may submit course related room reservations (CRN required) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservation requests from students or teaching assistants will not be accepted. Please submit reservation at least two business days prior to event and include the following:
- Course number
- Alternate option
- Contact phone number
Midterm Exam reservations must occur during one of the scheduled class meetings.
For the date Finals week reservations begin, see Important Dates and Notes.
Timeframe options are:
- 8:00-10:00 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- 3:30- 5:30 p.m.
- 6:00- 8:00 p.m.
- 8:30-10:30 p.m.
The 30 minute interval allows transition between finals.
For non-course related reservations, see Conference and Event Services.
Please be considerate of instructors who are using the classroom before or after you. Start and end class on time. If discussions run over scheduled time, move them out of the classroom so the next instructor may set up their class.
- Please return all technical equipment and other objects such as chairs to their proper place.
- Erase the chalkboard/whiteboard.
- The California Fire Code and the Registrar’s Office policy prohibit movement of furniture or equipment in and out of the classroom. All aisle ways must be kept clear at all times and return seats to an orderly manner at the end of each class.
- Help preserve the classroom materials and furnishings by disposing of food and/or drinks properly.
- Report any spilling incidents to email@example.com.